Mexican Styled Rice
- 1 cup basmati rice cooked
- 1 onion julienne
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- a handful of chopped spring onions
- 3 potatoes cut into crisps and fried
- a handful of chopped coriander
- 5 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoon of hot chilli sauce
- 2 chicken fillets hammered to flatten and
marinated in salt and lemon juice
- 1 egg beaten
- oil to fry
dip the fillets in egg and then in the breadcrumbs and then fry in oil till crisp and cooked through. Using a sharp knife
cut the fillets width ways into strips.
Leave aside in a wok add a little bit of oil and then the onions. Sizzle the onions and then add the garlic, as aroma rises
add the rice ,chilli garlic sauce,hot chilli sauce and mix well. Your rice should look pinkish in color, if not add more of the sauces.
Now add the coriander and the spring onions. mix it in. Add the chopped chicken and distribute evenly. Finally add the crisps
and serve immediately.