Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic ,minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless skinned chicken
- Pinch of salt to add to taste
- 2 small romaine hearts
- 1/3 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 4(8-9) inch of spinach wraps warmed
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Combine lemon juice, oil, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
Oil the grill rack ,sprinkle chicken with salt. Cut romaine in half lengthwise, leaving root ends intact. Grill the chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Two minutes before the chicken is done, place the romaine on the rack and grill, turning once or twice, until lightly charred and beginning to wilt, 2 to 3 minutes total.
Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Cut the root ends off the romaine, then chop the leaves. Add the chicken, lettuce and Parmesan to the bowl with the dressing; toss until well combined. Fill each wrap with about 1 1/2 cups of the salad and roll closed.